C-Tec 2 Zone Fire Alarm Conventional Kit - Apollo
- Brand: C-Tec
- Product Code: C-TEC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £360.00
this product includes:
- 1 x C-Tec CFP702-4 | 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
- 2 x FireSmart 3.2Ah 12vdc | Trade Fire Alarm Battery
- 2 x Gent XENS-805 | Surface Conventional Call Point
- 4 x Apollo 55000-317APO | Series 65 Optical Smoke Detector
- 1 x Apollo 55000-122APO | Series 65 A1R Heat Detector 57°c
- 5 x Apollo 45681-201APO | Series 65 Diode Base
- 2 x FireSmart Conventional Sounder w/ Deep Base
The 2 Zone Fire Alarm Conventional Kit contains all you need to get an installation underway in one package. Using an industry-standard C-Tec CFP control panel and Apollo Series 65 detectors, this is a 4 wire conventional system.
- C-Tec CFP702-4 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel: The C-Tech CFP702-4 2 zone conventional fire alarm panel is LPCB certified to the latest revisions of EN54 parts 2 and 4, offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
- Apollo 55000-122APO Series 65 A1R Heat Detector: The Apollo 55000-122APO can be used with most conventional fire alarm panels. Heat detectors monitor temperature using a dual thermistor network that triggers the fire control panel at a preset level.
- Apollo 55000-317APO Series 65 Optical Smoke Detector: The Series 65 Optical Smoke Detector detects smoke entering the chamber via a pulsing LED located within the detector's housing.
- Apollo 45681-201APO Series 65 Diode Base: The Series 65 diode base is designed for conventional systems with manual call points and detector bases on the same circuit.
- Gent XENS-805 Surface Conventional Call Point: Gent's manual call points are easy and safe to operate, with no hammer required. Easy to install because of its unique 'plug & play' design concept.
- FireSmart Sounder & Deep Base (Red): Provides outstanding sound output and low current draw. Specifically designed and approved to meet EN54-3 the Firesmart sounder delivers quality, reliability and extended operational life.
- FireSmart 12vdc 2.2Ah Backup Batteries: 12v 2.2Ah batteries are specifically designed for use throughout the fire and security industries.