Kentec 4 Zone Alarmsense Bi-Wire Fire Alarm Kit
- Brand: Kentec Electronics Ltd
- Product Code: KA11040M24
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £467.92
this product includes:
- 1 x Kentec Sigma KA11040M2 | 4 Zone Alarmsense Bi-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
- 2 x FireSmart 3.2Ah 12vdc | Trade Fire Alarm Battery
- 2 x Apollo 55400-894APO | AlarmSense Manual Call Point
- 3 x Apollo 55000-392APO | AlarmSense Optical Smoke Detector Base & Sounder Set
- 1 x Apollo 55000-196APO | AlarmSense A1R Std Heat Detector & Sounder Base Set
The Kentec 4 Zone Alarmsense Bi-Wire Fire Alarm Kit contains all you need to get an installation underway in one package. Using a Kentec Alarmsense Panel with Apollo field devices this system is ideal for installing conventional systems where sounders and detectors need to be on the same 2 core cable. Using combined detectors and sounders provides a discreet installation while ensuring adequate sound levels throughout the building.
Choose additional devices from the options box to speed up the ordering process.
- Kentec KA11040M2 4 Zone Alarmsense Bi-Wire Fire Alarm Panel: Incorporating a "Selectable local alarm" feature, this is alarm panel is particularly useful in Houses of Multiple Occupation such as student accommodation or nursing homes.
- Apollo 55000-392APO AlarmSense Optical Smoke Detector with Sounder Base: This detector changes to alarm state at a pre-set threshold of smoke penetration into the sensing chamber. Comes with a sounder base, providing audible signal and detection.
- Apollo 55000-196APO AlarmSense A1R Standard Heat Detector with Sounder Base: A detector with a fixed upper-temperature limit of 57°C but in addition will detect sudden increases in temperature of 12-15°C per minute. Comes with a sounder base, providing audible signal and detection.
- Apollo 55400-894APO AlarmSense Manual Call Point: A Manual Call Point that uses a push-button operation and features a redesigned reset mechanism.
- 12vdc 3.2Ah Backup Batteries: 12v 3.2Ah batteries are specifically designed for use throughout the fire and security industries.