- Non-contact automatic body temperature detection, brush human face and perform high-precision infrared human temperature acquisition at the same time, fast and highly effective.
- Temperature measurement range 30-45 (℃) Accuracy ± 0.3 (℃)
- Automatically identify unmasked personnel and provide real-time warning.
- Support mid-range temperature measurement and real-time warning of high temperature.
- Support temperature data SDK and HTTP protocol docking.
- Automatically register and record information, avoid manual operation, improve efficiency and reduce missing information.
- Support binocular live detection.
- Unique face recognition algorithm to accurately recognize faces, face recognition time ‹500ms.
- Support human motion tracking exposure in strong backlight environment, support machine vision optical wide dynamic ≥80dB.
- Adopt Linux operating system for better system stability.
- Rich interface protocols, support SDK and HTTP protocols under multiple platforms such as Windows / Linux.
- 7-inch IPS HD display.
- IP34 rated dust and water resistant.
- MTBF ‹50000 H.
- Support 22400 face comparison library and 100,000 face recognition records.
- Support one Wiegand input or Wiegand output.
- Supports fog through, 3D noise reduction, strong light suppression, electronic image stabilization, and has multiple white balance modes, suitable for various fields.
- Scene demand.
- Support electronic voice broadcast (normal human body temperature or super high alarm, face recognition verification results).
• Standalone system • Non-contact automatic body temperature detection and facial recognition. • Temperature measurement range 30-45 (℃) Accuracy ± 0.3 (℃). • Automatically identify unmasked personnel and provide real-time warning. • Support mid-range temperature measurement and real-time warning of high temperature. • 7-inch IPS HD display. • 1080P (1920x1080). • Face recognition (support 22400 faces database and 100000 records). • IP34
Linux operation system
Binocular camera supports live detection
Color 0.01Lux @F1.2(ICR);B/W 0.001Lux @F1.2
1.2-2.2 M, angle adjustable
Vertical ±40 degree
Support 22400 faces database and 100000 records
RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet
Support input/output 26 and 34
1channel relay output
1USB port (Can be connected to ID identifier）
5~90%, no condense
123.5(W) * 45.5(H) *266(L)mm
- The temperature measuring device should be used in a room with a room temperature between 10°C - 40°C. Do not install the temperature measuring device under a vent, and ensure that there is no heating source within 3 meters;
- Personnel entering the room from a cold outdoor environment will affect the temperature measurement accuracy. The forehead temperature test should be performed after the forehead is unobstructed for three minutes and the temperature is stable;
- The temperature read by the temperature measuring device is the temperature in the forehead area. When there is water, sweat, oil or thick makeup on the forehead or the elderly have more wrinkles, the read temperature will be lower than the actual temperature. Make sure there is no hair or clothing covering this area.